Get your own DNT-key
Except for Senjabu, Gammelhuset in Skipsfjord, Nedrefosshytta, Jægervasshytta (these cabins must be prebooked at www.ut.no), all other cabins NB! Except both Lappjord cabins and Dærta cabins, see information below,of Troms Turlag are locked with the standard DNT key. This key is available to all DNT members, by paying a deposit of 100 NOK. This key opens most of the more than 500 cabins belonging to the Norwegian Trekking Association around the country.
Lappjordhytta and Dærta are still locked with a codelock: DNT-lock will come later.
Both Lappjord cabins: Code 1203
Dærtahytta: Code 1301
Dærtastua: Code 2014
Dærta dog cabin: Code 9806
The key is the biggest benefit of membership in DNT Den Norske Turistforening
The easiest way to get your own key is to order in advance via the webshop. If you are in Tromsø, you may stop by Troms Turlag's office during our opening hours. Andresen Våpenforretning in Storgata has also got keys, as well as longer opening hours than us.
Remember to bring your proof of membership, as our good helpers can not access the membership system.
Outside of Tromsø you may also get keys at:
- Nordreisa: Halti nasjonalparksenter, Storslett. Tel: 0047 77 77 05 50
- Nordkjosbotn: Statoil. Tel: 0047 77 72 81 22
- Øverbygd: Vårheim Jern & Motor. Tel: 0047 77 83 81 23
- Bardufoss: Bardufosstun, Ole Reistads vei 4. Tel: 0047 77 83 46 00
- Setermoen: Sport1 Bardu, (at Coop Xtra), Gammelveien 8. Tel: 0047 47 45 73 14
- Sjøvegan: Sport1, Sjøvegan. Tel: 0047 77 17 49 00
- Finnsnes: Finnsnes Autoservice (Esso). Tel: 0047 77 85 09 50 / 0047 413 08 497
- Abisko: Abisko Turiststasjon. Tel: 0046 980 402 00
- Bardu, Polar Park: Bonesveien 319, 9360 Bardu. Tel: 0047 48 24 00 00